Contact Us Today!
|Monday||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
We accept the following payment methods:
Meet the Doctors
Abbas Eftekhari, D.D.S. Dr. E
About the Doctor
Dr. Eftekhari is a member of the American Dental Association and has extensive experience in dentistry. He has been practicing since last 20 years and has been acknowledged for providing excellent dental treatment by all his satisfied patients.
Dr. Eftekhari is very gentle, caring doctor and treats his Kids patients with utmost care. He talks to kids all the time, show them the instruments, and educate them to overcome the fear of dental treatment. He allows them to ask questions and give them the answer in simple words. He makes every effort to make sure that Kids have fun and enjoy their visits to the office.
- Dr. Eftekhari received his degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery from Marquette University, Milwakee, Wisconsin in May 1992.
- Dr. Eftekhari received his degree of Bachelor of Science in Biology from California State University, Northridge in May 1998.
- Dr. Eftekhari received his degree of Bachelor of Science in Health Science; option Environmental and occupational Health in May 1998 from California State University, Northridge.
- State of California Dental Board License achieved in April 11, 1993.
- State of California Dental Board, Oral Conscious Sedation Certificate achieved in January 21, 2003.
- Dr. Eftekhari received his degree of Bachelor of Science in Health Science, option Environmental and occupational Health in May 1998 from California State University, Northridge.
- Certificate of YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE from the Los Angeles Dental Society, USC School of Dentistry, Latin American Dental Association, Iranian Dental Association and Los Angeles Unified School District.
- Certificate of THANKS FOR THE HELPING HANDS in our effort to improve oral health in America, in cooperation with Crest, 3000 Boys & Girls Clubs and the dental professionals to make difference in children’s lives. One Smile at Time. This is published in USA TODAY news paper, June 21, 2002.
Reza Salmassian, D.D.S.
- Impacted teeth Cross-bite
- Midlines not coincident
- Early Orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontics consultation
- Spacing Overjet
- Missing teeth
Dr. Salmassian is an orthodontist, a dentist who specializes in the prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities in children and adults.
Dr. Salmassian’s desire to become an orthodontist started at the young age of 13 when he, himself, first had braces. His experience as a patient and encouragement from his orthodontist were all it took to embark him on a long journey to become an orthodontist.
After living part of his childhood in Iran and part in France, Dr. Salmassian moved to Tempe, Arizona where he attended Arizona State University. He graduated Suma Cum Laude with a degree in Microbiology and went on to pursue his dental education at the University of California San Francisco. While at UCSF, he received high honors such as the Omicron Kappa Upsilon academic scholarship, Dean’s list status, and the Pierre Fauchard award for excellence in the field of Dentistry. Following his matriculation from dental school, he went on to attend the Harvard University School of Dental Medicine where he obtained a clinical fellowship in general dentistry. He completed his education by obtaining his orthodontic certificate from the University of Colorado, School of Dentistry.
During his orthodontic residency Dr. Salmassian was exposed to the latest technology in the orthodontic field. He is proficient in all phases of orthodontics, from children to adults, from simple limited cases to comprehensive surgical cases. Furthermore, he is INVISALIGN certified and has experience in using clear brackets to preserve esthetics while undergoing orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Salmassian utilizes the latest innovations in orthodontic brackets. Also known as “friction free” or “self-ligating” appliances, these brackets allow the orthodontist to reduce treatment time and minimize patient discomfort.
Dr. Salmassian is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, the highest standard in the field of Orthodontics and an achievement obtained by only a small percentage of all practicing orthodontists in the United States. He is also a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, The Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, The California Orthodontic Association, The World Federation of Orthodontists, and the American Dental Association.
Dr. Salmassian is a big soccer fan and he plays the game whenever he finds free time. He also enjoys listening to music, seeing the latest movies, and cooking. He speaks Farsi and French fluently and loves traveling.
Hamid Daneshmand, D.D.S.
Dr. Daneshmand is the resident Periodontist - specialist in gum treatment and surgery.
- Periodontal Evaluation
- Implant Osseous Surgery
About the Doctor
After graduating he stayed in research. His periods in academia include:
- The University of Paris as an associate professor for two years.
- The department of Periodontics and Oral Histology at the University of London, Royal Dental Hospital for three years.
- UCLA School of Dentistry as an associate professor for six years.
He has practiced since 1972 in clinics in Beverly Hills, Reseda, London and Paris
Published Papers Include:
- Stomatology Publishings: Daneshmand H. Wade B, " gingival Fluid Flow. Microscopic Characteristics Of gingival tissue," j.periodontal Res., 11:35, 1976
- Daneshmand H. " Frequency of use of Chlorohexidine and plaque Inhibition in Man Vol XXI, 81-86, 1978
Dr. Mehrdad Noori
Dr. Mehrdad Noori completed his undergraduate education with honors at UCLA. Dr. Noori continued his education by attaining a doctorate of dental surgery from USC's School of Dentistry. After graduating on the Dean's List, he participated in many continuing education courses in advanced dentistry, attaining certificates in oral sedation, implant dentistry, and endodontics.
Dr. Noori is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the Los Angeles Dental Society. He is a part time practitioner at the United Dental Care. Dr. Noori provides some of the finest cosmetic restorative techniques to his patients.
Dr. Keyvan Lazar
Endodontics Dr. Lazar, a graduate of University of California Los Angeles, practiced general dentistry for 5 years before going on to seek training in Endodontics at University of Southern California, where he received his specialty training under the guidance of Dr. James H. Simon, a world renowned endodontist.
Dr. Lazar is clinically well versed in endodontic treatment, microsurgical endodontics, endodontic retreatment and dental traumas. He is a member of the American Association of Endodontis. He also serves as adjunct faculty at USC, School of Dentistry Grad Endodontics and participates in clinical research and training graduating endodontists.